Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Leak on driver's side

10K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  johnny833 
#1 ·
Has anyone had a recurring leak and air noise on the drivers side? My 2017 Flex, used with only 14K miles probably had a new windshield put on before I bought. Been in the shop once, now will go back in for a recurring leak and wind noise. They got the wind noise down to about a 5 on a 1-10 where I think it should be a 1 or 2 max, but that damn leak is a pain in the ass!

#2 ·
Thanks

That is possible, but initially I actually had water intrusion from a point midway up the door pillar next the the windshield. now that seems to be stopped, but when the car was sitting during a strong rain I ended up with water on the floor again and could see water droplets on the interior door jamb plastic and the door itself below the HVAC port. I will be showing this to the service team as well as the video I have and the photos. I hope it helps, because I love this car - 2nd one I have owned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.