Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Gas Mileage

18K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Desertgater 
#1 ·
I recently purchased the 2.0 Fusion Hybrid [Electric & Gas] After putting over 6,100 miles on this vehicle I am not getting anywhere near the 47/47 projected mileage advertised by Ford. I drove from Phoenix, AZ to Tallahassee, FL and back including several side trips with a MPG range from 28.6 to 41.6 overall average 37.7MPG. Just had the latest service pack applied to the onboard computer that deals with the new battery operational guides being moved from 62MPH to 85MPH and have yet to obtain any good feed back on this new modification.

Does anyone have any idea why when under normal driving conditions this particular vehicle may not be getting the projected MPG? I would be satisfied with 45/45 but not 28/41.

Also looking to find others new owners who are not getting the advertised 47/47MPg that you were expecting. Would like to discuss driving habits, climates, service updates and such to see if there is a way to increase the MPG.

Thanks,
~Gater~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.