Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Sync issue

20K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ghstinshll 
#1 ·
I've got a 2013 Fusion SE and a Galaxy Note II phone. I also have a Plantronics hands free that I've had for a few years. The phone paired up with the car just fine, I made a test call and it all was fine. When I left the car the phone disconnected from the car but didn't reconnect to the Plantronics. When I made a call I had to hit the button for headset to get it to connect.

When I got into the car the next time the phone didn't connect with the car. I only had to drive about a mile so I didn't worry about it. The next time I got in it asked if it was ok to update and I said yes but afterward it didn't connect. I waited a minute or so and then went into the bluetooth settings on the phone and forced it to connect.

So, is there a secret method to get the phone to automatically switch back and forth without having to manually do it each time? Thanks for any and all assistance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.