Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forum

Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > General Car Discussions > Blue Oval Build Showroom

Old 10-05-2016, 06:09 AM   #181
BigGlenn63
Cadet

Fan#: 3681
What I Drive: 2001, Red, Ford, Explorer sport tra

BigGlenn63 Good Standing Member
Does anyone know how to get in contact with RangerSVT I have question for him about a v8 sport trac swap!
Old 10-05-2016, 03:53 PM   #182
autolite
Senior Pilot

Fan#: 1468
What I Drive: 1998 Black Mustang GT

autolite Excellent Standing Memberautolite Excellent Standing Member
you could try the ranger station.
http://www.therangerstation.com/
06 Harley Ultra Classic
2008 Focus SE
Old 10-06-2016, 05:51 PM   #183
rangerbill
Pilot

Fan#: 3382
What I Drive: 1998 green ford ranger

rangerbill Good Standing Member
Good luck getting with Rick, Very busy guy
Old 11-06-2016, 02:53 PM   #184
rangerbill
Pilot

Hi, was wondering if you got that speedo working yet...I got a question...what makes the trip meter work as apposed to odometer? ive been keeping tabs of mileage cause I have to keep it under 5000 for the yr. the trip meter says almost 700 for 4th time, it only goes 1,000 as you might know. The odometer says ive got maybe a thousand miles to go. I know the bigger tires throw off speedo and odometer but I thought trip meter was hooked up to the same place as odometer
Old 11-12-2016, 09:45 AM   #185
rangerbill
Pilot

Mechanic at work says speedo and trip meter hooked up to same place but they are not showing the same thing, trip meter at about 987, almost 1,000 for 4th time. odometer says ive got a little under 1,000 to go to be at 5,000 for the yr. but that same mech says a set of shorty headers wont make any difference in power or torque? ive got the stock manifolds that 97 Mountaineer had and they are kinda skinny in places. Ive got her stock except after the cats, she has daul side by side cats, I have dual glass packs and the pipes go straight back near rear diff and have down turns. I like the sound, just wish I could figure out why she doesn't lie to idle when cold, ive got brand new maf sen, new air temp sen, one new 02 sen, new egr, the only tc is for too lean fuel?
Old 09-19-2017, 09:04 AM   #186
Merlinbab
Pilot

Fan#: 4371
What I Drive: Merlinbab

Merlinbab Good Standing Member
improve date nighttime using this type of style assistance

Asics Fuzex Damen
Truth be told, your overall credit ranking also has an effect on your auto insurance monthly premiums. So in order to get affordable, high quality car insurance, one particular method for you to reduce costs is usually to tie up up those free finishes with the loan companies. Insurance is centered on threat, and someone with poor credit in a natural way poses a bigger danger. Resolve your credit rating and you may save some true dough on the insurance plan.
Sneaker Asics Damen
To ease oneself from indications of major depression, keep yourself hydrated. When our systems start to dehydrate they start to de-activate and also this includes specific brain functions. Along with o2 we could not live without drinking water. Always keep enjoying a reliable stream water for your overall well-getting.
Adidas Zx Flux Bunt Herren
Tend not to hesitate to request for help following your many forms of cancer analysis. Family and friends often might like to do everything they may to assist you let them pick up items from the food store, require to meetings or cause you to supper. It makes them feel happy to accomplish something for you, plus it can make your lifestyle a little easier.
Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Damen
Old 09-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #187
Merlinbab
Pilot

with the potency involving social media advertising and marketing to jettison your online business

Asics Gel Lyte 3 White
With regards to dealing with depression make certain you pay attention to other individuals and take their comments to heart. This is important since more often than not it will be others that notice a difference inside you before you decide to do. Believe that people who take care of you and also work with them to assist yourself feel great.
Air Max 90 Schwarz Rot Weiß
On your next sportfishing getaway, go sportfishing. Sportfishing is a great way to have fun when you're in mother nature, but it also allows you to pack far more softly since you catch your meal in the getaway rather than the need to bring it along with you. Discover how to de-bone fragments a sea food well before departing home and you'll have effortless fish meals on your camping out getaway.
Nike Free 5.0 Orange And White
Enroll in a assistance team should you suffer from persistent ringing in ears. Tinnitus can be extremely stress filled for many people, and achieving someone to speak to about it can help you really feel better. Furthermore, it is effective being all around other people that comprehend what you are going through. If you cannot look for a group of people locally, it is possible to be a part of a single online.
Nike Free Run 3 Hot Punch Sale
Old 09-19-2017, 09:13 AM   #188
Merlinbab
Pilot

strategies to look after your teeth

Nike Capri 2 Damen
Ensure you're teaching by example. Your child is a lot more likely to learn behaviors whenever you display these behaviours. It's been shown that children find out by mimicking individuals around them. Therefore if you're informing your kids never to yell in your house and you're performing it, they're more likely to stick to whatever you do than what you say.
Nike Free 3.0 V2 Herren Schwarz Gold
Take in a lot of fresh vegetables every single day. Your Caesar greens, the lettuce leaf in your hamburger or the carrot you chew as a goody - all add up. Undoubtedly consist of dark green leaf fresh vegetables and legumes, as they are excellent causes of different nutritional vitamins. Go effortless with dressings, toppings, butter and mayonnaise due to the fact there is a high fat information.
Nike Free 5.0 Neon
To assist protect you apple ipad from unwanted intrusions you may make the passcode over the typical several amount mixture. Go deep into your Passcode Locking mechanism settings and turn off the Simple Passcode. This will allow you to go with a longer passcode for your personal apple ipad tablet, which can help shield it from unwelcome intrusions.
Gucci Schuhe Rosen
Old 09-19-2017, 09:24 AM   #189
Merlinbab
Pilot

profitable specifics of commercial real estate property

Nike Huarache Womens Size 6
As was reported in the beginning of this post, it is crucial that each and every house owner has insurance plan for residence. Through taking the recommendation presented to you in this post, you can have the reassurance which comes from having adequate include, and you might even save money on rates too.What You Need To Find Out About Oral Hygiene
Adidas Schuhe Yeezy Kaufen
If you're using a flooring size bridal gown, you may get apart with wearing below fashionable footwear on the aisle. Nobody will discover them and you'll be comfortable standing during your wedding and reception. You are able to place far more trendy shoes or boots on afterwards to the wedding reception where by you'll be sitting down.
Adidas Superstar Adicolor Blue
One way to steer clear of experiencing back again issues is to ensure that you happen to be lying on an effective mattress. A medium sized-organization bedding has a tendency to offer the most assist, and make certain you possess some cozy cushions so your entire body continues to be in-line when you sleep. If you see that you just always get out of bed with a backache, it's a chance to dispose off that bed mattress!
Superstar Adidas Neon
Old 09-19-2017, 09:26 AM   #190
Merlinbab
Pilot

suggestions that will aid people who have osteoarthritis

Under Armour Turnschuhe Damen
Include a projection of the working costs, your devoted funds, along with your bust-even position. This is a way for you to determine if your enterprise is earning money. You should have financial desired goals set at numerous intervals like a examine stage, just like any month, at half a year, and at 1 year.
Oakley Sonnenbrillen Mit Stärke
For healthful ageing, don't hesitate being a bit of a nester. Find items that you absolutely love and placed them all around you, whether or not it's blooms, close friends, family members, songs, videos or any kind of a multitude of hobbies and interests. When it comes down to it, your property is your place of comfort. Ensure it is your personal. Make it the spot where you love to be.
Mbt Schuhe Billig Outlet
Make sure to talk about your depression together with your companion. Include your lover within your treatment method efforts like routine workouts and therapy. Cooperating over these projects may help bring you better as a husband and wife, as well as help make your treatment plan more effective than if you are moving it on your own.
Adidas Yeezy Turtle Dove