Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forum

Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > Ford Crossovers & SUVs > Ford Explorer > Ford Explorer Discussions

Unread 09-29-2016, 11:18 AM   #1
dom_cmh
Cadet

Fan#: 3679
What I Drive: 2006 Dark Cherry Ford Explorer EB

dom_cmh Good Standing Member
Help with Paint Code

Hello All! I hope I've come to the right place for this question. I've searched far and wide for an answer and can't come to a conclusion so I thought I'd ask here.

I have a 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. I know the paint color is Dark Cherry Metallic. What I need to know is the color of the trim pieces that are a beige/tan color. I've seen several other comments in other forums ranging from Pueblo Gold to other options.

Here is a link to a car (not mine) but with the same color scheme. Any help would be appreciated.

http://images.jaxsportscars.com/pictures/44629681.jpg

Thank you!

Unread 09-29-2016, 05:07 PM   #2
I Bleed Ford Blue

Fan#: 1121
What I Drive: 2017 Mustang GT convertible

I Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing Member
Try looking on the sticker on the drivers door jamb, Ford puts all kinds of pertinent info on it, like paint codes (interior and exterior) and secondary paint on vehicles that are two tone like yours.

If you find the secondary paint code, just look up fords 2006 paint codes for an explorer on google.
16 Blue Candy Focus Titanium 300A loaded