Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

2013 ghig

124K views 72 replies 21 participants last post by  braatts5858 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.blueovalfanatics.com/foru...ad.php?t=21612

After hitting the sturgis mustang rally with some friends and their 97 roush cobra convertible, I took the leap.
Of course having to wait since I did a special order, but after over a month it should be here tomorrow. Yeah, chastise me for going with the 3.7...
on with the car...
*v6, 6 spd manual
*102a (standard features plus tech package (sync, wheel with audio controls, led fog lamps, auto dimming mirror))
*GHIG ($495 option)
*reverse sensing system and security package
*v6 performance package (strut tower brace, larger front sway bar and svt rear sway bar, uniue front springs, unique front and rear calipers with performance pads, 19" aluminum wheels W/ perelli p zero tires, unique stability control calibration, gloss black side mirrors, 3:31 ls rearend, engine cover (also when this is ordered the shaker sound, spare tire are deleted))
*Recaro cloth spot seats
$29,070 as optioned.

Will have pics of the actual car tomorrow so this will have to suffice for now [:p]

See less See more
#2 ·
wow I've never seen one in that color before. sweet [thumb]

#3 · (Edited)
Most wont order it due to it being 500 bucks for the "gotta have it green color" . they also have a candy apple option for 400. both are three stage paints.
that will be the color and wheels, but the seats will be recaros. Ford racing had one at the mustang rally and I absolutely fell in love with the color.

#4 ·
no kidding, that looks great!

#7 ·
I wasn't going to ask what GHIG was... but you answers it for me lol. (I didn't want to sound stupid. hahaha)

#14 ·
so no more fuze then?

#15 ·
No mo fuze. 4 doors was just too big and wanted to get into something I could use more for track days too. loved the fuze and really hate to let her go, but bought her may of 11 and have 32000 on her already and the dealer was way more than generous for trade in.

#17 ·
kbb was just over 17 and the dealer gave me 19,200, i owe 18. it worked great all the way around with the trade.
and as I said, I"ll walk out the door with the mustang for 26,038 after x-plan, incentives, and loyalty cash, no money down and all. thats 3k off the price.
was just too much win win with everything.

#30 ·
it got off rail in Minneapolis and was assigned a transport last thursday. Its a 5 hour drive doing the speed limit...
WTH, is he stuck in first with the trailer brakes locked? Once assigned a transport they have no tracking, just expected delivery,

#33 ·
Congrats on your new ride. I think you are going to be very happy with the performance. The 331 gear makes a big difference over that 273 airplane gear. There is alot of go fast goody's out there for the new 3.7 motor. With just a K&N drop in filter and flowmaster axel backs, mine feels stronger. I have never been a fan of green cars, but the gotta have it green looks awsome. Enjoy [thumb]

#34 ·
I was never a fan of green until I saw it in person at the sturgis mustang rally. The color is flat out gorgeous in the sun with the gold metalflake and pearl.

I pick it up in the morning officially this time. The dealer called ford about it being over due this morning and ford promised them come hell or high water it would be there before 8am. It's been sitting in a staging lot since last thursday in minneapolis and had been assigned a transport then.
Will get picks tomorrow if I get enough daylight to do it. gonna be doing alot of running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.