Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

My 98 F150 intro

19K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  2010SVT 
#1 ·
Ok so here is my 1998 Ford F150. I am the second owner bought it from my stepdad. Its a 5.4 truck with towing package and the big ass 9.75 axle. About as fully optioned as you could get an XL. Basically he wanted an XLT with rubber floors. Its got the tan interior to which I added a few things which I posted in another section. I have 231000 miles on the truck and she runs like a champ, nothing has been rebuilt. Engine or tranny have never been opened up, part of why I will continue to own Fords along with my Focus. I have added SVT Lightning wheels, and a DJM 4/6 drop kit. also added a chrome LMC grill, Lightning headlights and some LED corner lights. The engine has a K&N intake and flowmaster exhaust. I love this truck and will never get rid of it. I've been all over the country in this truck and have had it for 7 years. I cant see myself in another truck.

See less See more
#2 ·
Lets see if this post smaller. If not sorry. This works on the focus fanatics page.

#3 ·
Nice looking F150, and thanks for posting. Curious, what range are your mpgs with that truck? Do you know the gear ratio you're running?
Thank you. Yes my mpgs range from about 12mpg in town driving to 17mpg on the highway. I am running the stock 3.55s with traction lock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.