Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Performance Modifications

60K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
As the car is so new here in the US. Anyone see any intakes, exhaust, etc for the 1.6 list them here.

I'm curious to see what aftermarket support this car gets.

#5 ·
If the planets align correctly, then I will be able to buy a 1.6L TDI Fiesta. Gotta love them diesels, more air you can get in the better power! No worries about detination, spark timing, octane ratings. Just bigger turbo and bigger injectors and you are set to burn off your tires in no time!

#8 ·
^^ No clue, but that is one of the most fuel effecient options out there and with USA fuel prices going through the roof, it is possible. Plus VW is doing an expensive add campaign right now trying to get American consumers to get out of the train of thought that all diesels are black smoke spewing monsters. Hopefully Americans will realize this is an amazing technollogy and has incredible fuel milage possibilities.

And again, it has awesome power potential :)

#18 ·
Agreed..^^^ I can even appreciate what someone else does with their car..Even if its not my speed...more people need to learn to chill about others mods...With the exception being when its actually dangerous.

#21 ·
i have a prototype intake and exhaust on my car, it feels a better but the company i have been dealing with makes turbo kits , trying to talk them into doing my car up . i think even at about 200 horse power to the wheels the power to weight ratio will make it loads of fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.