Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Project Resurrection: The New addition to the stable

36K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  bolgauandexty8359 
#1 ·
As of 2 pm CST, I have a new Ford to add to the stable..

Stats:
93 lx, 4 cylinder auto, cruise, manual everything.Trans has a leak and no reverse, and recently ran hot. Picked it up for a kool $350, clear title in hand. I took one look at it and found a leaking radiator cap. Drove it on the trailer. Body is straight, passenger door has minor dents. Clear coat is peeling. Interior is a little dirty, dash has small crack, but overall in good shape. There is obvious signs a ******* owned it, so I need to go through it with a fine tooth comb. But, I'm back in the mustang club [yahoo]

SVT

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh you know it. Rather than go back to stock (only cause I got rid of my old mustang engine harness and ecu) I'm gonna go with an explorer setup and run OBD2. I do already have a V8 T5 from. 95 mustang 3.8l from my neighbor, and I'm also getting the sn95 5 lug brakes, and I'm planning to grab a mark 7 rear end, maybe even graft an 8.8 exploder axle under it. I've been thinking of doing a 4.6 swap though. I don't know at this point, gotta see what's available from my parts store. I think I will name this project resurrection, in honor of my 89 stang...

SVT

#6 ·
This project will move a little slow, as HWW will be built and sold first. Josh just dropped off D-ranged at my shop about an hour ago, so I'll be working on that as well...

SVT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.