Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forum

Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > Ford Cars > Ford Mustang > Ford Mustang Discussions

Unread 06-15-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
GreenEnvy
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 1275
What I Drive: 13 stang

GreenEnvy Excellent Standing Member
vette/mustang rally

That rocked! Nothing like a long cruise in the morning to a car show, lunch, then heading to the track.
lot of bullshitting until they called that the track was open for runs. Then all hell broke loose...lol. And I learned perellis absolutely hate water, and get greasy. I also forgot how to launch a rwd... been away too long, but finally got into the groove.
Then it was autox time. My car now has a beauty mark from a damn cone that decided to play tag, it;ll buff out easily though.
and the turns around the light pole, lets not do that again. not fun coming in hot, laying on the brakes and sliding for a pole sideways. scary as shit actually.
otherwise pretty much fun. it was a best 2 out of 3.
had one mustang owner who was driving a s/c 4.6 that dyno'd 350whp ask me what I did to my car, said nothing its stock, this was after I beat him in the 1/4

Unread 06-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

Tom Excellent Standing Member
Glad you had fun Jack, did you get any videos or pictures?
Unread 06-16-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
GreenEnvy
Late for Dinner

two of the girls were taking pics and vids. waiting for them to post them up yet.
there was only 15 or 20 cars so we pretty much had run of the place. it was non stop except for breaks to cool down and get some water. 90 degrees takes its toll on you pretty quick in a closed car.
Unread 06-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
GreenEnvy
Late for Dinner

Just talked to Leroy, his wife and daughter were taking picks. He's going to get some posted up soon. Did get a couple cheesy ones with the cell...
my buddies blue vette is foreground, mines behind it. the white gt500 #25 behind is Leroys, red one is a s/c 4.6 @350whp on cheapo nexen tires that I had no problem with on the strip, no idea on the white one, the black vette will hand you your ass in a heartbeat... fully race prepped yet somehow street legal, the blue no clue, the black is shelby's shelby. there were others not in these pics.

Unread 06-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #5
GreenEnvy
Late for Dinner

Finally.... I don't know how this link will work, but we'll see...lol

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3293031&type=1

gettin a little twisted :)

Last edited by GreenEnvy; 06-22-2013 at 10:04 PM.