Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forum

Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > Ford Cars > Ford Fusion > Ford Fusion Discussions

Old 08-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
rpaz61
Cadet

Fan#: 1122
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Tinted Fusion Sport

rpaz61 Great Standing Member
Supercar Saturdays at the Promenade Bolingbrook, IL - let's have a meet!

Fellow Fusion/Milan/MKZ/Zephyr and car enthusiasts in the Midwest region (especially the Chicagoland area) - for all who's interested - on Saturday, September 7th, Supercar Saturdays is having a car show at the Promenade Bolingbrook (check out http://supercarsaturdays.com/) from 9am to noon. It's FREE to attend AND to display your car. If anyone's interested in going, perhaps we can have a meet and even have our cars in the show. If we want to enter our cars in the show, we'd have to roll in between 8:00-8:45am. It's also recommended to RSVP just by simply entering your email address on the website. My girlfriend and I are going. A few other forum and Facebook Fusion groups members are going as well.

Here's the location: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=The+P...66180&t=v&z=16

Plenty of restaurants in the area and the location is real close to I-55 and I-355. What does everyone think?

Please let me know as I'm trying gauge interest and who will actually come.

Thanks!

Rob

Last edited by rpaz61; 08-15-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
rpaz61
Cadet

Anyone have any interest at all??
Old 08-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
rpaz61
Cadet

OK guys here's the plan. Roll in is between 8:00-8:45am. We're going to meet at the Meijer parking lot across from the mall at about 8:15am so we all can roll in and park our cars together. So far we have myself and 3 other Fusions (I have maybes from 3 other Fusion owners). Some local Mazda 6's from the 6crew.com forum may join as well.

If you're planning on coming and entering your car in the show (it's free), please RSVP on the website: http://www.supercarsaturdays.com/rsvp_login.asp

Thanks and hope to see some of you guys there!
Old 09-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
wkosturko
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 2311
What I Drive: 2013 Performance Blue Focus ST

wkosturko Good Standing Member
Dam! I live in Jersey!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #5
rpaz61
Cadet

Had a lot of fun at the car show this past Saturday. Many thanks to Blake and John for coming out and representing us fellow Fusion enthusiasts!

Here's my pics: http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/rp...turdays%202013