Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > Ford Cars > Ford Fiesta > 1.6L

Old 04-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
Chadwicksracing
Cadet

Fan#: 685
What I Drive: White SEL Leather Sunroof

Chadwicksracing Great Standing Member
SCT Eco or Performance ECU tune

I was looking to getting my ECU remapped since I installed my Cold Air Intake 2 months ago. And so far its been a bust. I have contacted two local shops in my area and the first place said "We won't touch it" and laughed at me. lol! The second shop:

Quote:
That is correct, as far as I have seen.

Lisa Barret Wall.
Speedlogix, Inc.
formerly BMC Performance
www.speedlogix.net
Toll Free: 888-SPD-LOGX

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM, xxx, Chad C <xxx@northwood.edu> wrote:
I see, SCT products do not support it yet right? I was reading around, and SCT doesn’t not support it 'yet'.

Thanks

Chad

From: "Lisa Wall [Speedlogix]" <lisa@speedlogix.net<mailto:lisa@speedlogix.net> >
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 16:31:49 -0400
To: Chad xxx <xxx@northwood.edu<mailto:xxx@northwood.edu>>
Subject: Re: Ford Fiesta ECU Remap

I am sorry, we are not able to do that.

Lisa Barret Wall.
Speedlogix, Inc.
formerly BMC Performance
www.speedlogix.net<http://www.speedlogix.net/>
Toll Free: 888-SPD-LOGX

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:23 PM, xxx Chad C <xxxx@northwood.edu<mailto:xxx@northwood.edu>> wrote:
Hello there

Would you guys consider mapping a 2011 Ford Fiesta ECU? Dyno and remap? Are you able to do that?

I have a Cold Air installed would like to see what the increase and if possible a ECU remap…

Chad xxxx
There is a company called SCT [ECU Modders]. Which its product out there that have been testing the Ford Fiesta 2011 US edition; to be able to include in their product lineup.

SCT product lineup: http://www.sctflash.com/showallproducts.php

In searching I found this thread: http://fiestafaction.com/forums/fies...ng-fiesta.html

It seems they tried to add our car, but cannot because the connection is not support on their current products. I would assume they will find a way to fix that issue since there is a few of us that would really consider buying such a mod.

Quote:
We do not have support for the 2011 Fiesta at this time.
Quote:
It is not a matter of developing tune files. We are not even at that point yet.

In order to develop tune files you have to have proper communication with the processor to be able to flash it....this communication does not exist at this time.
I would really like to retune my Fiesta to get the maximum potential in fuel economy and power.

Plus adding the SFE package to my SEL to get the 1-2 MPG increase that Ford boasts. Gas is $3.80 in my area...and only going higher. I've never seen better than 39 MPG on my car...

Chad

Old 04-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
Megz
Pilot

Fan#: 481
What I Drive: 2011 Blue Flame Fiesta SE HB - mtx

Megz Great Standing Member
The only guy I'm thinking of working with is Steve from RDP Motorsports. Mind you they're in northern Ohio, but have worked with the non-US fiesta and have already said working on the car would not be a problem. They do dyno's and custom install's etc. Maybe try reaching out to them for some ideas. I just haven't started the mods yet, I'd love to but financially and warranty wise, I'm not quite ready ;)

2002 Ford Focus ZX3 | Pitch Black "Mr. Wiggles"
5 Speed Manual - Slightly Modified
Old 06-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #3
1turbofocus
Cadet

Fan#: 32
What I Drive: White 2000 Focus

1turbofocus Great Standing Member
Still no tuning at this time from SCT

Tom

Last edited by 1turbofocus; 06-14-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
tukaniRAY
Command Pilot

Fan#: 39
What I Drive: 03 SVT Focus / 08 Ford Edge SEL

tukaniRAY Great Standing Member
Are you working on a tune Tom?

-Ray-