Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forum

Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > General Car Discussions > Blue Oval Build Showroom

Unread 04-06-2015, 06:18 PM   #41
RangerSVT
Co-Founder

Fan#: 1269
What I Drive: V8 Fords

RangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True Fanatic
At glissons the motor is $99 but the price goes up with each accessory. Since I need everything, it was $185 out the door, but i got the ecu, the engine and trans harness, about 14" of the vehicle side of the 42 pin harness, the alternator harness and plug to the solenoid, both upper and lower rad hoses, both heater hoses with the control valve all the way to the firewall, all the bellhousing bolts (and every nut & bolt taken off to remove the engine), and i grabbed the ac compressor line that goes to the accumulator. I even swapped out the ac compressor for a good working one...

SVT
Y2K F150 4x4 Lariat
Unread 04-06-2015, 10:38 PM   #42
disciplerocks
GT40 all the things!

Fan#: 403
What I Drive: Couple Foci, Couple RBVs

disciplerocks Excellent Standing Memberdisciplerocks Excellent Standing Member
When I pulled my last 5.0 with no accessories, it cost me $131 out the door.
00 F150 XLT DD/Tow Pig
04 Focus ZX3 RIP
89 Bronco II XLT RIP

Moderating
-Blue Oval Build Showroom
-Ford Crossovers & SUVs
-Ford Mustang
-Ford Trucks
-General Ford Chat
Unread 04-07-2015, 05:26 AM   #43
RangerSVT
Co-Founder

RangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True FanaticRangerSVT True Fanatic
Yeah, there's a $20 core on the long block plus tax...

SVT
Y2K F150 4x4 Lariat
Unread 05-02-2015, 07:41 AM   #44
RangerSVT
Co-Founder

So now that some of the parts are in the new shop, I started working on this some. Here's the 97 motor on the stand ready to have the M90 fitted...

Here's the exhaust pulled. I have a set of pacesetter headers I bought off another forum, comes with the headers and Y pipe. Waiting to get those...

Here's the M90 apart and cleaned, awaiting the "mods"...

Here's the body which will get the mods done. The silencer ports will be filled, and the intake will get port matched and polished. There's a lot of casting debris, so a lot of turbulence is happening there...

I picked this up for a kool $100 shipped, I also got ballistic fab tracbar frame and axle mount brackets with it. It's a 22 gallon, never used, with mounting hardware. Not sure if I'll use this on HWW or SVT...

SVT
Y2K F150 4x4 Lariat
Unread 02-12-2016, 03:06 AM   #45
arteezy5678
Banned

Fan#: 3371
What I Drive: asdasd

arteezy5678 Good Standing Member
I bought off another forum, comes with the headers and Y pipe.
goldenslot ผ่านมือถือ