Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

4.0B2's Here

40K views 16 replies 3 participants last post by  4.0B2 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone.. I know a few of y'all from other forums and Facebook groups. Got an invitation from Brandi on facebook today so I figured I'd check y'all out.

I'm Ben from Southaven, MS (Memphis, TN area). I'm 23 and I've had my B2 since I was 13. It's far from stock now...
Build/Photo Thread:
http://www.blueovalfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=39540#post39540

A little more about me... I'm all into hunting, camping, fishing, shooting, expo riding, atv's, and pretty much anything outdoors.

Just a few pics 'cause we are all pic whores

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice to see you here man! I'm Shane96ranger on TRS, and Shane from FB.

It's really good to have you here. Once again, that is the best looking B2 that I've seen, hands down.

Did you ever get the Taurus fan installed?
SHANEEEEEE!!! What's up?!
you're kidding right? [rofl]
no.. it's not installed yet.

I have bigger problems right now; My A4LD died... [dontknow]

#6 ·
Hey Ben, welcome to BOF. Your B2 makes me wish I still had mine. One day I'll probably get another. It'll be about a 3 hour trip for you, but one weekend we're gonna have to meet up and hit turkey bay for a weekend. I think you'll love it. Awesome mural btw, didn't know you had that done. What'd it run you?

SVT

#7 ·
I'd still love to go to Turkey Bay one day.
The mural was for when my uncle had the B2... A guy we know did it for the cost of materials. He was always airbrushing something and just wanted to do it on a few vehicles; he also did one of the Chevy my dad had.

#11 ·
depends if Rough Country does Customer Appropriation run or not this year. It's usually in July and I couldn't afford both trips. Other than that.... No. What's Ranger Roundup, what's it about? what do they do?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.